When Building or Expanding – Give Yourself Every Advantage
U.S. Ford Executives to Visit Columbus June 12th for Dedication Ceremony
Commercial construction transactions are more complicated than ever. Knowing the difference between price and value, and how to get the best return on your investment will dramatically affect the construction choices you make.
Join Bill Heifner, President of Renier Construction and 30-year veteran in the industry for a candid look into a commercial construction case study providing information and insights most general contractors won’t tell you.
LEARN HOW TO:
- Get the best value for your investment
- Reduce risk:
- Establish accurate preliminary budgets
- Eliminate project cost escalation during design
- Avoid cost overruns during construction
- Eliminate mechanic’s liens and litigation
- Understand the differences in contracting methods:
- Design-Build Partnering
- Construction Management
- Identify a reputable contractor
- Negotiate with a contractor
- Know what are acceptable fees for commercial construction services
- Understand the difference between types of construction contracts
- Understand the difference between price and value
If you are considering expanding, renovating or building a new commercial building, you won’t want to miss this session. Ideal for CEOs, CFOs, COOs and key decision makers. Breakfast and networking are included in this complimentary seminar and registration is required.
Thursday June 19
7:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
181 East Broad Street
Columbus, OH 43215