March Seminars to Provide ‘Behind the Scenes’ Look
Construction transactions are more complicated than ever and the impact on your business is significant. Knowing the difference between price and value, and how to get the best return on your investment will dramatically affect the construction choices you make.
Join Bill Heifner, President of Renier Construction and 30-year veteran in the industry for an informational session which will include a candid look into a construction case study providing information and insights most general contractors won’t tell you.
Participants will learn how to:
- Streamline the design and construction timeline to turn construction costs into sales figures and profit faster
- Incorporate cost-saving, energy-saving elements into the building design
- Understand the differences in contracting methods and the impact they have on the final project
Register to attend one of the two sessions at no charge. Breakfast is included.
- Thursday, March 6 from 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. OR
- Friday, March 7 from 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
181 East Broad Street
Columbus, OH 43215